Wednesday 21 May 2014

This is it. . . . now to build the exhibition

Monday was the digital submission deadline and today is the printed one. Can't believe its nearly over. 

Nearly.

Now that portfolio is effectively out of the way, attention now turns to the exhibition and publication. The publication team met up last night to discuss what needs to get done and when it needs to get done by. The aim is to get the content gathered tomorrow so that we can start arranging it Friday and then start to but it together. We also have to transcribe the discussions held in studio which sounded like a lot to do but we are able to split it up into 30 minute chunks.

I expect we'll be meeting with the 5th years at the end of the week as well.

Alongside this, I started to work on my individual contributions yesterday by starting to fill in my sketchbook. I'm really pleased with it so far. I have also started to plan my drawings. The plan is to do one for the housing and one for the building. This is probably going to be the most time consuming part - the other ones took about 3 weeks to do. At least I already have the drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment