Thursday 19 December 2013

MSAP Christmas Market

This morning we had our MSAP Christmas Market. The idea was that we would be selling our projects to our tutors, 5th years and anyone else who was visiting. There was lots of food and mulled wine to go along with the projects and I think I went really overboard with the gingerbread!

We did it in the form of speed dating in which we spent 5 minutes talking about our project and trying to communicate it as clearly as possible. It was good to have to summarise my project as I then had to focus on the most important ideas.

Afterwards when the 5th years had passed on their feedback to our tutors, we had short tutorials. The general feedback was that I need to focus more on what I am going to do rather than what I have done. I do however really need to make links between everything I have done and tie it all together, making sure that it is relevant and everyone reading through my project knows that it's relevant and why.

The other thing that I need focus on is backing up my argument: Why am I focusing on the stay at home women of Cheetham Hill? This was what I wanted to achieve with an event but I also need to start reading into it and I will be able to really focus my programme and take it forward. It might be worth talking to friends back at home with reference to staying at home.






No comments:

Post a Comment